Gift certificate policy
Eurotas Hoteli d.o.o. Gift certificate policy:
- Gift certificates may only be used for whole or part payment for room bookings in any of our Eurotas hotels. Gift certificates are redeemable subject to availability at the discretion of Eurotas hotels.
- All room bookings exchanged for Gift Certificates must be pre-booked via our Reservations Team. The Gift Certificate(s) must be presented at the reservation and upon check-in at the hotel prior to any services being used.
- Gift Certificates may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash [nor will any change be given].
- Gift Certificates are valid for as written on them, maximum 6 months from the date of issue and may not be redeemed beyond that period, except if the guests can provide any medical report of the condition, that would stop him from the use.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void if altered, photocopied or reproduced.
- If your use of Gift Certificates raises any tax liability on you, including disclosure, then such liability is your sole responsibility.
- Gift Certificates are only valid when displaying a voucher number, sign and a business stamp.
- Member hotels will require a credit card deposit when taking a booking for accommodation.
- Eurotas Hotels reserves the right not to accept damaged or defaced certificates.
- May be redeemed once for its full face value within its period of validity at an Eurotas hotel in exchange for the benefits.
- In the event that the value of the Gift Certificate does not cover the full cost of the accommodation, food, beverages or other services provided by the Eurotas hotel then the balance must be paid by the redeemer of the Gift Certificate in cash or by valid debit/credit card and the Eurotas hotel may require a valid debit/credit card deposit for such costs when accepting a reservation or redeeming the Gift Certificate.
- Eurotas Hotels reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.